Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hostest Fashion Styles blogspot presents 3 ways to smell fresh in summer

c

Finally it's summer, summer, summertime! (Cue hit single from Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff circa 1991.) I don't know about you guys, but we've been experiencing a scorcher of a summer here in New York. (I'm talking 90 degrees and up...yikes!) While I would normally love to stay in my apartment and bask in the cold of my air conditioning all day, that's not always possible and I find myself cringing when having to venture outside. Check out these fun ways that I came up with to avoid smelling sweatacular when it comes to hanging out in the heat.


Hostest Fashion Styles blogspot presents 3 ways to smell fresh in summer

Ok, before I share my summer fragrance wearing ways with you, I'd like to point out that I suffer from QBPD, or Quirky Beauty Product Disorder. This disorder usually affects those that are beauty product junkies (such as myself) and means that (much like words) I'm forever trying to come up with new ways to use them. (I think I developed this disorder a couple of years ago when I became a beauty editor at a women's magazine.)

The great thing about having QBPD is that I'm full of strange and fun beauty tips to share with you (like the ones below). The bad? Well, there really can't be a bad when it comes to beauty, right?


Hostest Fashion Styles blogspot presents 3 ways to smell fresh in summer

No comments:

Post a Comment